 Off-Topic / Fun / 3320
Re: Sesame Street King Ernie (was: Re: Castle returns for 2000!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 22:48:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy Sproat writes:
Todd Lehman wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> writes:
Yah -- they were cavemen, and they couldn't figure out how to leave the • cave.
The large wooden door leading out is large and quite conspicuous right • behind
them...  As I recall, it wasn't very flattering towards royalty.  :-,
Aha -- yeah!  And then was there something about an EXIT sign??

What are you, the Royal Smart Person?  ;-)

Who was in that one---?  I remember Ernie, but not Bert.  And I think there
were one or two anonymous Muppets.  Were Guy Smiley or Hemlock Shemlock part
of that skit as well?

Cheers,
- jsproat
Not to be picky, but...Sherlock Hemlock.
Can't help it, I'm just crazy about Sesame Street. I guess I'm an AFOSS. More
accurately AFOTM. My eyes would well up when ever that Apple commercial would
come on. Oh, and that song, The Rainbow Connection...sniff,sniff, where's the
tissue?
Julie