 General / 9425
Re: Castle returns for 2000!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 08:47:54 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote in message ...
Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote:
http://members.xoom.com/verneer/

I can say that I am PUMPED!!!  Buying them all as soon as they go out:)

Mmmmm.... withholding judgement until I see the sets themselves.
Not sure I care for that helmet, but they both look interesting...

Wow, my wife's initial comment on the new "princess" minifig...

"She's a little busty, wouldn't you say?  She look's like a whore."

Isn't that a prejudice against bust-challenged women?

(Besides, I agree with what your wife appearantly doesn't like about the
fig)

Eric