 General / 9423
Re: Check out this auction!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 07:15:39 GMT

Not directly related with this auction, but what is strange to me that they
have patent rights of their product, even in Turkey, and during 60's. The
first Lego sets ever been imported and started to have been seen on shelves
of stores are in 1984 (before this year, only source was relatives and
friend who visits Europe or US), and the first Lego product catalog with
Turkish captions was printed on 1985. Quite long (25 years?) time interval
of inactivity..:-(

Selçuk