 General / 9398
Re: Check out this auction!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 00:36:56 GMT

No, it is still open. The Item # got split try this item #

190357323

George

Julie Krenz <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote in message news:FKJIBH.1uB@lugnet.com...
eBay has closed the auction.
Julie
in lugnet.general, Damian Garcia writes:

Thomas Main wrote in message <381D9530.6990CB88@appstate.edu>...
I know, I know...this is not the right group for auction announcements,
but I think this one might qualify as an exception.  Here is a link to
an eBay auction where someone (not me) is selling 16,000 Modulex bricks:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=190 • 3
57323

It looks like a really nice and well kept collection

Did you notice the name of the high bidder?  "ouykcuf" created Oct 29 • with
an anonomous e-mail address (subdimension.com).  I am not saying the • seller
boosting the bids on this, but something seems fishy to me...

eBay has closed the auction.
Julie