 Robotics / RCX / 209
Re: legOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 05:20:48 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Luis Villa writes:
I looked for a link, but couldn't find one. Is it online somewhere in
their site or not? Anyone know?
-Luis

I looked for the article online a week or two back, but quickly got frustrated
with the DDJ web site.  A more patient person than I might have better luck.

(See also:  http://www.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=7575 )