 Publishing / 1121
Re: Ed Boxer Goes to Enfiled - reformatted and updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 23:49:42 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:

It would be VERY practical if it wasn't necessary to arrange
images in tables to get the captions to stay in the right
place! I want the "CAPTION" element back in HTML!

Play well,

Jacob (who know his complaints should be sent elsewhere - if
      they would listen)
Actually, I could have put the captions directly above or below each thumbnail
(see my Cyclone page).  It can still be done.