 Publishing / 1120
Re: Ed Boxer Goes to Enfiled - reformatted and updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 23:48:50 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
Ed:

I have reformatted my Enfield site(s) into one site with thumbnails.  I have
also rescanned the photos (better quality and smaller file size).

I would appreciate your thougths.

www.geocities.com/~edboxer/enfield.html

Nice. It is a good overview of the images (except that I
almost missed the right-most quarter :-). I prefer this to
the old version, but...

It would be VERY practical if it wasn't necessary to arrange
images in tables to get the captions to stay in the right
place! I want the "CAPTION" element back in HTML!

Play well,

Jacob (who know his complaints should be sent elsewhere - if
      they would listen)

     --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --
     --  Web...:  <URL:http://www.ldraw.org/FAQ/>  --