 Marketplace / Auctions / 3027
3026  |  3028
Subject:
FA (eBay) Classic Space Round 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 05:45:19 GMT

I just posted the second round of Classic Space sets on eBay including the
following:

#305 2 Crater Plates
#306 Landing Plates
#886 Space Buggy
#6970 Beta-1 Command Base
#6880 Surface Explorer
#6870 Space Probe Launcher
#6881 Lunar Rocket Launcher
#6928 Uranium Search Vehicle
#6820 Starfire I
#6980 Galaxy Commander
#6930 Space Supply Station
#6927 All Terrain Vehicle

All are from 1979-1986 and have original instructions, but no boxes.  I'm still
trying to come up with money for a car so please bid generously (ha! ha!)

Also, if anyone's interested I have just created a site containing several of
my creations and will soon add an online parts store.  The site is called Brick
Mania and the URL is:  http://www.visi.com/~blackened

Thanks and take care!

Dan