  *555680 (-100)
  Re: Custom LEGO Scrabble board

(...) Very nice! It would have been great if the Scrabble tiles were "Q U I J I B O". ;) "Big Daddy" Nelson (17 years ago, 17-Nov-07, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) Your respons is exactly why I am doing this. When I first got into Technic, I knew I wanted to collect some of the older sets, but it was hard to decide which. The only resource available was the Lugnet list which shows a picture of each set, (...) (17 years ago, 17-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: November 17th, 2007 SMART meeting

(...) Just a last minute reminder about tomorrow's meeting. Sorry about the late notice for people who were relying on news-by-mail. The problem has been fixed now, and shouldn't happen again. Anyway, tomorrow, 2pm, at DigiPen. Hope to see all of (...) (17 years ago, 17-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: Name of part Train Base 4 x 8 with Wheels Holder

(...) If you mean (URL) that is called "Train Base 4 x 7 with Wheels Holder". mikeheide (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Custom LEGO Scrabble board

(...) "Tournament Scrabble playing is not as rough as, say, Sumo wrestling" That's my quote of the day. I love utilitarian, real-life things built from Lego elements, even if some glue or other non-Lego thing is required. Three thumbs up! (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) Snip (...) Cool concept, and looking forward to your progress. Since I never had any technic as a child, and only recently been seeking out older, and new technic sets I personally love the animations of so many set I have never seen or owned. (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New SR 3D Builder release

(...) Unfortunately my display was (and is still) set to 32bits color. (...) Looks like I have to try on another computer :-( Thanks anyway, Philo (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Custom LEGO Scrabble board

Most of my tinkering with LEGO these days involves very utilitaran projects; such as this custom board I recently made for my tournament/competitive Scrabble playing: (URL) alert: glue and non-LEGO used) Eric Harshbarger (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Name of part Train Base 4 x 8 with Wheels Holder

Why is part 824 named 'Train Base 4 x 8 with Wheels Holder', while it's dimensions are 4 x 7 ? Niels Karsdorp (17 years ago, 4-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Portable LEGO! Zoo-In-A-Box

Hello all! It has been a very long time- I’m very happy to be back!! Here’s my latest- Zoo In a Box- take it with you wherever you may go! (2 URLs) Let me know what you all think! Cheers- Megan (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Re: Hiawatha steam locomotive

(...) Hey Benn- Congrats on coming up with a functioning design solution-- I know too well the problems of creating detailed MOCs that look great but run poorly:-/ And I don't even deal in steam! Ross has had EXTENSIVE experience in that area. I (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Hiawatha steam locomotive

(...) Huzzah! I was happy to see pictures of it running on Brickshelf yesterday, wish I could have seen it in person. I eagerly await photos of your fix, I may have to adopt it if my designs will allow. --Tony (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: lube experiment

(...) Chris, it's hard to argue with logic like that. (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Sears and Zellers sales From November 17th

In the Sears flyer, from Sat. Nov. 17th to Thursday Nov 22: 20% off 8673 Ferrari F1 Fuel Stop, $23.99 reg $29.99. Saturday and Sunday only (Nov. 17-18) save 10% on all regularly priced toys when you pay with either a Sears Card or a Sears Master (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Killer Dozers

(...) Thanks ;o) (...) I use a lot of unofficial parts, but I try to provide a MPD that contains all of them (thanks to MPD Wizard (URL) it seems that npeghole escaped... (URL) is corrected now. (...) Don't keep your breath, but it should be soon (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: parente con negozio di giocattoli - preventivi !!!

(...) Bene, attendo i link Grazie ciao GIuliano (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Hiawatha steam locomotive

For those of you who have been to either of the last two NMRA National Train Shows, you might have seen my (URL) Hiawatha train set>, (URL) You may have also noticed that the steam locomotive was more often a static display, giving way to diseasels. (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: New SR 3D Builder release

(...) Hi, the problem maybe that your current video display is not set to a 32bit color depth. Try modify your display setting to allow 32bit color (your screen resolution shoud not be affected by these setting). I have tested the program on such a (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) Many, many sets have had either photographic or full instructions for motorizing the main or alternate model. What I meant by "official" is that the original 4.5V motor, battery box, 12V motor, and gearboxes did not come with any sets. There (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) Vaguely, I remember that red jeep from the mid eighties had a section in the back of the instructions for adding the motor kit too. -Rob www.brickmodder.net (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) Well, I'm not sure what you mean by "official", but there were photographic instructions in the 8860 chassis set on how to include 870 and 872 to provide power. Yuo can view them starting here: (URL) believe the yellow helicopter and the blue (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) I have only seen some very high level pictures, not detailed enough to tell which gears were used. I am happy to hear the 40 tooth is back! I'll have to ammend my 1977 page. (...) There are various types of tires. The old Technic tires were (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: lube experiment

(...) Dihydrogen Monoxide is a killer - its the LEADING cause of drowning, it can suffocate you, and lets not forget how this nasty chemical is in almost everything. The list is almost endless.(1) I say we BAN this nasty chemical! Chris hey hey, ho (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: lube experiment

(...) The MSDS for Crown Dry Graphite says this: CARCINOGENICITY: Trichloroethylene is not listed as a human carcinogen by OSHA. It is listed by ACGIH as TLV-A5, “Not suspected as a Human Carcinogen”; by NTP as R “Reasonably Anticipated To Be A (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Town motorcycle extreme mod

(...) Thanks, but its elementary you see. It's all part of my diabolically [evil] plan to take over the minifig world! Mwaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaahaaa...aaa, a-hem... (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.town)

  Re: Killer Dozers

(...) These look like loads of fun, Philo. I may have to try some. Tim (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Killer Dozers

--snip-- (...) I assume you mean waiting for a new official release. There are plenty of shiny new parts on the Parts Tracker. (...) Highly not recommended but try here (URL) I'm also looking around for an easy-to-use - think GUI, with wizard (...) (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: lube experiment

(...) Hey, you!!! Dont try to get me in trouble!!! Giggle. Me? Infer anything? Surely you jest. And in total honesty, the night before the Hobby Show, while sitting at his building table, going over all of our moving mocs, I really truly did (most (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 2 New GBC modules: a ZNAP ferris wheel

(...) pictures here (URL) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Killer Dozers

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:JrK61t.D5B@lugnet.com... (...) Must ... escape ... killer ... dozers!! (...) Nicely done! It's simple and brilliant! (...) When I loaded the .ldr file, MLCAD complained several times that (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Town motorcycle extreme mod

(...) You are a scary, scary man. That is also an extremely awesome mod. Tim (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Technicopedia

Hello Eric, Eric Albrecht schreef: (...) Have you seen the new 2008 sets, comming next Januari? The new motorcycle does have the 40 tooth gear! I have seen it on LEGO World... So it is still in use, even in Technic sets... About the tires: In the (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  The Brick Testament - David, King of Israel

(URL) The Brick Testament> has been updated today with six new illustrated stories that kick off a new section of the website called (URL) King David>, covering stories from the Bible's books of 2 Samuel and 1 Chronicles. (2 URLs) to view the new (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !!

  Guardate un po' qui

(URL) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Problemi col newsgroup di ItLUG

Il problema comunque non era solo nostro: (URL) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

  Re: Wither LPub?

(...) I don't know about Kevin's site, but (URL) is still available. However, the version available there is identified as 2.4.8.0. For what it's worth, a month or two ago Kevin did suggest that LPub is still being actively developed when he (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Wither LPub?

It has been a while since I wandered into LUGNET.cad but today I found I needed to go back and modify the NCLUG logo which is built with ML-CAD and rendered with POV. As long as I was doing that, I thought I would install LPub as well but it seems (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: lube experiment

(...) Which takes us right back to 1). 1) Use sparingly. Probably needs a few more warnings: For External Use Only Keep away from Fire or Flame (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: lube experiment

(...) Hey, it's like dihydrogen monoxide, get too much in your system and it'll kill you. --Tony (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: lube experiment

(...) 1. Use sparingly. 2. You're kidding, right? Carbon causes cancer? (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Town motorcycle extreme mod

In case you missed it while browsing my ever-changing website, I've decided to post it here for comments and suggestions: New style town motorcycle complete with 1 steady headlight a 4 flashing emergency lights. All with an onboard microchip, ON/OFF (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: parente con negozio di giocattoli - preventivi !!!

Eccomi qui. Vedendo che il NG è ritornato attivo, vi riporto la notizia a riguardo dei preventivi dei set lego. Sabato 24 alle ore 15.00 vado a ritirare i preventivi (6 pagine, non li ho ancora visionati) con i relativi cataloghi. domenica 25 nel (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Set 7862

Ciao a tutti! Sono da poco riuscito a configurare il mio client per postare su lugnet e ne approfitto per togliermi una curiosità. Mi sono sempre chiesto cosa fa il set 7862: "Remote Controlled Decoupling", che è praticamente l'unico che mi manca (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: LEGO Exhibition in Budapest - lessons learned

(...) Hi Frank, It was in a shopping mall called SUGÁR (which in Hungarian does NOT mean sugar but ray, like ray of light...) This is their website. (URL) BTW, anytime you (or any other AFOL) comes to Hungary, especially Budapest, feel free to (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.events)

  Killer Dozers

(URL) ...an (almost) alternate model for 8275 bulldozer. "Almost" because in addition to the 8275 set you need one more battery box and RC handset to control the second Killer Dozer. Each player control a dozer, the purpose of the game is to tip (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: New LEGO RoboCam'Bot

(...) <snip> I haven't looked at my webcam pages for like a hundred years... (URL) they're still there. My best guess is the FTP page--get your pics updated somewhere and then get the little jave applet to do the refresh of the page every 10 seconds (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: lube experiment

(...) Graphite does exist. But its not the best for 2 reasons. 1. it can be VERY messy, and 2. its has been linked as a carcinogen. Chris (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: lube experiment

(...) Don't you have graphite in Canadia? Vaseline is great for some things- but not Lego. (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New LEGO RoboCam'Bot

OK, Im now back to playing, and building. Ive made a SUPER SIMPLE pan/tilt rig from my craptastic web cam. I want to be able to control the RCX via the interweb. Ive found a few posts online, many point to webrcx (beta 3) - which, i've downloaded. (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: lube experiment

(...) oh ~I~ know what she might be inferring. I think you do to Dave. You saw the vaseline(tm)(1) on the lego at the hobby show. You asked. Clearly we are all talking about the same thing. Heck - This is a shot of me explaining about the (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: lube experiment

(...) See, I just dont get it; sometimes, My Sony Ericson K510a 2 meg camera will take a fantastic picture. I try to ensure a neutral background, and ample lighting. Shrug. I guess it the glass. I need better glass. Do you think Swarovski makes a (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: lube experiment

(...) Eh-Oh!!! Family Show!! K, let's all pause for a moment and picture what Janey might be inferring... Ewwww..... Dave K (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New SR 3D Builder release

(...) Hello Sergio, I installed SR3D but can't get it run. When I launch it I get the message "Unable to create device, Consider update your graphic card". I have a Radeon 9600 with latest drivers. DXdiag tells me I have directX 9.0c. If I disable (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  TRU sale Nov 17 - Nov 23

Flyer starts Saturday Nov. 17th to Friday Nov. 23rd. It claims "show us a local current Canadian competitor's Ad price & we will MATCH IT! *PLUS we'll give you a gift card for an additional 10% *details instore" "20% off all* LEGO Creator all* LEGO (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  New SR 3D Builder release

Hi everybody, new version 0.2.2.5 released on 11/08/2007. A lot of bug correction about grid positioning (see history for a list of changes) and a really interesting new features: Connection Solver to quick align and connect rotating brick (see (...) (17 years ago, 12-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  elicottero 4895

Sono un maniaco degli elicotteri e pertanto non poteva mancarmi il set elicottero 4895 (serie Creator). Il design è tutto sommato carino; complimenti anche per il meccanismo dei cannoncini 32074/32133c01 (che "sparano" solo quando si usa l'altra (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) BTW, you would get nicer images using LDView ((URL) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) Thanks for looking close enough to actually notice. For the 40 tooth gear, I suppose I could have worded it better. For the part introductions (and retirings), I am referring exclusively to their use in Technic sets. Some of the parts existed (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) Hello Eric, A promising site! Two little points nonetheless: - " The 8 tooth gear is still in use, but the others have been replaced with improved versions, or simply dropped (40 tooth gear)." AFAIK the 40 tooth gear is alive and well! eg (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Un po' di record....

(URL) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: RailBricks Issue 1

I know this is late, however, I just wanted to let you know that I downloaded the issue and I think its really wonderful. I am looking forward to seeing more fantastic interviews with some of the communities great train folks. Good luck and thanks (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: lube experiment

(...) Giggle, oh Derek made a funny! Janey "I'm just relieved by why I found vaseline on the Lego, Red Brick" (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: lube experiment

(...) Derek (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: lube experiment

While Janey and I were discussing Lube's of one kind or another, we found this old thread. (URL) would seem I can now recall WHY I have a worm to 24t sub assembly all covered with vaseline. After almost 5 years of on and off use, this one sub (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Technicopedia

(That "FTX" formatted text thing didn't seem to work when posted from a newsreader, but it does when posted via the web. I wonder why?) Technicopedia ===...=== Hello everyone! I've finally decided to turn my LEGO Technic obsession into something (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Technicopedia

Technicopedia ===...=== Hello everyone! I've finally decided to turn my LEGO Technic obsession into something useful. Well, more useful than it already is anyway. I've started a new website which will not only catalog all of the Technic sets, but (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Control Lab software

Does anyone know where to download or possibly buy the PC version of the Control Lab software that came with the 9751 interface? From the Peeron site, I think this might be the software, but I am not sure. 943-1 Control Lab Starter Pack, MS-DOS I am (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.dacta)

  Lego to build Self Esteem in my students

Hi, I am a teacher from Saskatchewan Canada and I have started a Lego Project to build self esteem in my students. Please take a look at my support website : (URL) can use all the help I can gather. Thanks, Chris de Feijter (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.general)

  My Lego Project to help my students

Hi, I am a teacher from Saskatchewan Canada and I have started a Lego Project to build self esteem in my students. Please take a look at my support website : (URL) de Feijter (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  My Lego Project to build Self Esteem

Hi, I am a teacher from Saskatchewan Canada and I have started a Legp Project to build self esteem in my students. Please take a look at my support website : (URL) de Feijter (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Keeping Your Priorities Straight!

(...) John, That's great! Considering I had a girlfriend who had a hard time accepting my second job working for LEGO.... Scott Lyttle (17 years ago, 6-Nov-07, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Brickshelf Status (Attention: Kevin Loch)

(This is a message for Kevin Loch:) The LEGO Ambassadors have been trying to contact you recently via email. Could you please contact one of the following Ambassadors as soon as possible? Thank you. Nelson Yrizarry: brickdaddy AT gmail.com. Benjamin (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  FS: Pirates and Islanders

MISB Sets (URL) Open, used sets (URL) For details , (URL) click on this> AC (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: another style Garbage Truck

(...) Very nice! -Jason (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  US S@H Phone Specials November 14, 2007 to November 20, 2007

US S@H Phone Specials November 14, 2007 to November 20, 2007 Item Regular price: Sale price: 8728 Toa Hahli $9.99 $5.00 851933 Saber $9.99 $5.00 S017 Classic Sneakers Blue $34.06 $17.50 852063Y34 LEGO Classic White T-Shirt Youth size 3/4 $14.99 (...) (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Confusion on the PT, please help

(...) SNIP (...) This was a pending post. The problem is already solved and the parts on the pt new uploaded of on hold. I am waiting to send a delete list until the converting process is finished. mikeheide (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Part Reference Search Services

(...) Thanks a lot for your answers. But you are right. In Windows System it is not easy to do something like this. But I will think of it. mikeheide (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: LEGO Exhibition in Budapest - lessons learned

Cool, whereabouts in Budapest was this? I've been to Budapest with a church group - way too busy to try and hook up with the local AFOL scene (I would like to go back to Budapest with my wife sometime, in which case, perhaps we might look up the (...) (17 years ago, 2-Nov-07, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Custom boxed LEGO trains

(...) It's a pity these are not official LEGO sets - I'm sure thay would sell well. David (17 years ago, 3-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Part Reference Search Services

(...) search for sets instead of (or in addition to) parts. I had part identification in mind when I wrote the services, but I suppose similar set searches would be useful for collectors, too. Jim (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Part Reference Search Services

(...) Sorry I didn't respond sooner, Mike. Anyway, Travis is right. It's especially easy to make services out of simple little scripts with a utility called ThiService ((URL) what it's worth, the scripts are extremely trivial - they simply open the (...) (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  New 8-wide models?

Hi, I'm very impressed by those two official 8-wide LEGO models (7990 and 7998). Both are very nice and also detialed (to this scale) trucks. My question is - can we expect further 8-wide official models from LEGO ? Thanks. Skala (17 years ago, 6-Nov-07, to lugnet.town)

  Format of the NXT-G program files?

Hi, Am I correct that there are no utilities for inspecting the NXT-G programs created with the RoboLab for NXT? I mean: printing the programs created in NXT-G in some human-readable format? Any documentation about the binary format anywhere? (...) (17 years ago, 8-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Part Reference Search Services

(...) Services are an integrated part of Mac OS X that aren't present on other OSes (except NEXTSTEP/OpenStep, which aren't available any more). They make it fairly easy to do what Jim did here. While similar functionality could probably be (...) (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  tattoo help

I'm currently trying to plan a lego based tattoo that would include two of the lego people, a boy and a girl. I'm having trouble finding a suitable girl image. So any pictures, advice, or where I could find a girl lego person would be great. Thanks. (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Part 2609b

(...) Have you already finished these parts? I would like to see them on the PT. (17 years ago, 11-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Part Reference Search Services

(...) Does this also work on a Windows PC? mikeheide (17 years ago, 9-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: New LDraw based editor... GLIDE.

Daniel Bennett schrieb: (...) Are there any improvements from that time? It would be interesting. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 5-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

  Confusion on the PT, please help

I just try to minimize the hold votes on the PT and have overseen some files. To clearify you find below all information. My suggestion is the following: The part numbers I have used are the standard for stickers, so they should be used. The submits (...) (17 years ago, 4-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Part Reference Search Services

(...) Is this also available for PC user? Sounds great, I want to give it a try. mikeheide (17 years ago, 12-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: VX-999 - Space Pirate Lair (microscale)

I gotta admit this is cool. Almost lures me to the dark side of space... Great work! God Bless, Nathan (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Killough platform with power functions

(...) Congratulations, Alexander. A wonderful piece of mechanics! Eagerly waiting for a video ;o) Philo (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Selling rare 1950's, 1960's and 1970's LEGO parts

I have just posted a lot of rare old LEGO elements from the 1950's, 1960's and 1970's. Many of the items that I have included (lots of mint items) are found nowhere else on Bricklink! See my Bricklink Store for details: (URL) Istok (17 years ago, 13-Nov-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Killough platform with power functions

Very, very impressive! Am I the only one who always feels like a simpleton when some of the technique/motor lads post? 'Just for the challenge...' ; ) Oh well, we can't all build castle : ) Great work and I love the rotating of three sets of wheels (...) (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Selling LEGO Collectors CD with #455 LEAR JET Special...

I still have 2 LEGO CD's in my Bricklink store that include the rare USA/Canada only 1974 #455 Lear Jet. My $26.95....UNOFFICIAL LEGO SETS/PARTS COLLECTORS GUIDE on CD with 1,265 pages, over 1,700 pictures, and a 380 page Insurance Price List is (...) (17 years ago, 13-Nov-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BOW, A new brick wargame

(...) Finally I made this page. You can find it on my (URL), menu "Related Stuff" > "Game System". For those who want to analyse the balance of this game mechanism in detail! :-) (17 years ago, 9-Nov-07, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)

  Flying train

Hi, Last weekend some Freelug members tried to establish a new speed record for a LEGO train. But as for a real train, the track should be perfectly smooth if you don't want to make some looping. Check this amazing video: (URL) (17 years ago, 13-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Vendita sets!!!

Potrei acquistare l'at at o l'at te o la gunship ma solo a un prezzo più basso visto e considerato che i pezzi mancanti non so da dove recuperarli. (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

  quando meno te lo aspetti...

Quando meno te lo aspetti, scopri che un vecchio amico ha più set di te!! Che umiliazione! non il doppio, il triplo, no... dieci volte tanto! Poi però non ti fai rodere troppo dall'invidia perché guardando la sua lista scopri che lui non ha ancora (...) (17 years ago, 2-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Part Reference Search Services

(...) Wow, that is some handy tool. Pitty I do not have a Mac. Wouldn't it be great if this feature would be available for Windows? (or Linux :-) (17 years ago, 8-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

Skipped 12 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact