 Events / 2310
Re: LEGO Exhibition in Budapest - lessons learned
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2007 23:55:50 GMT

Cool, whereabouts in Budapest was this? I've been to Budapest with a church
group - way too busy to try and hook up with the local AFOL scene (I would
like to go back to Budapest with my wife sometime, in which case, perhaps we
might look up the local AFOLs).

Frank