 Technic / 15979
Re: Killer Dozers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 01:22:14 GMT

--snip--

I'm waiting for the www.ldraw.org community to get back to doing up new
parts, looks like a bit of a wait though.

I assume you mean waiting for a new official release. There are plenty of shiny
new parts on the Parts Tracker.

I wonder if anyone has an
easy-to-install version of parts to bring the ldraw installation up to the
latest parts released in the meantime?

Highly not recommended but try here

http://www.ldraw.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=14&mode=thread&order=1&thold=0

I'm also looking around for an easy-to-use - think GUI, with wizard
installation helper - parts updater, which I can use without having to worry
about what is going on around the 'back end' of things.

The newest version of LDView does some of that, including the downloading of
unofficial parts on an as-needed basis.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Tim