 Technic / 15986
Re: Technicopedia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:23:09 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Eric Albrecht wrote:
Technicopedia
=============

Snip

Please take a look and tell me what you think!
Constructive feedback is welcome.

<http://www.ericalbrecht.com/technic/<http://www.ericalbrecht.com/technic/logobig.jpg>>

<http://www.ericalbrecht.com/technic/ Blakbird's Technicopedia>

Blakbird

Cool concept, and looking forward to your progress.  Since I never had any
technic as a child, and only recently been seeking out older, and new technic
sets I personally love the animations of so many set I have never seen or owned.

Thanks.

Janey "Red Brick"