 Technic / 15987
Re: Technicopedia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2007 01:05:14 GMT

In lugnet.technic, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
Cool concept, and looking forward to your progress.  Since I never had any
technic as a child, and only recently been seeking out older, and new technic
sets I personally love the animations of so many set I have never seen or owned.

Your respons is exactly why I am doing this.  When I first got into Technic, I
knew I wanted to collect some of the older sets, but it was hard to decide
which.  The only resource available was the Lugnet list which shows a picture of
each set, but does not really describe what it DOES, which was always the key to
Technic for me.  So all I could do was pick based on what they looked like.
Some of the older sets are very expensive, and can be very hard to find in the
USA, which means getting them shipped from Europe.

Little did I know that I would eventually end up with all of them!

Besides all of that, it is fun.  I've really enjoyed making the animations.
Some are fairly complicated because the functions will not stay in a particular
position to take a still picture, so I have to insert something to hold them
without intruding on the photo.

Eric
blakbird