 Technic / 15972
Re: Technicopedia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 07:41:58 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Eric Albrecht wrote:
Technicopedia
=============

Hello Eric,

A promising site!
Two little points nonetheless:

- " The 8 tooth gear is still in use, but the others have been replaced with
improved versions, or simply dropped (40 tooth gear)."
AFAIK the 40 tooth gear is alive and well! eg there is one in the NXT set...

- In 1977 parts image, you show the 1 axlehole 24 tooth gear that appeared much
later. Maybe you could try this part instead:
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?s=3648a

Philo