 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17531
Re: lube experiment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 15:26:09 GMT

David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

Janey "I'm just relieved by why I found vaseline on the Lego, Red Brick"

Eh-Oh!!!  Family Show!!

K, let's all pause for a moment and picture what Janey might be inferring...

Ewwww.....

Dave K

oh ~I~ know what she might be inferring.

I think you do to Dave. You saw the vaseline(tm)(1) on the lego at the
hobby show.  You asked.

Clearly we are all talking about the same thing.

Heck - This is a shot of me explaining about the "mechanics" of it all
to  Steve Whit.

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v149/76/23/677375870/n677375870_689007_4992.jpg

Steve is a nice guy and all, but I fear all that starwars stuff has
limited his ability to grasp the effect of things rubbing. X-wing's
don't need lube.

Chris
pass the lube

1. http://www.vaseline.com/