 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3856
Re: lube....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 21:07:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:
Calum Tsang wrote:

snip
Another solution is to consider the fact that Lego is the worlds largest tire
manufacturer.  There's no reason this design couldn't have been changed to have
tires running on the tiles.  This would eliminate the damage caused by running
bricks on tiles.  If done right this would also reduce the friction in the design.

snip
Derek
All of these lubriciant comments, and no mention of using lego lubricant...
i.e. OILY TIRES!!!!

Jeff VW