 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3833
Re: lube....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 04:00:08 GMT

Yes, and ask me instead.

Hey, Iain:

What's new?  how is life?  I have now re-sorted most of the x-bot back
into  my storage system. So, I was wondering. Do you have a wealth of
information that you could share with me regarding lubricants?

:)

Chris