 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3831
3830  |  3832
Subject:
lube....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 00:15:18 GMT

So here I sit,

My X-bot is in smaller and smaller parts.

As I get down into the  gear trains, and sliders, I notice a LOT of lego
dust.

This should not come as a surprise.  many of you made comment about the
dust on the worm to 24T gear gripper.

Should we allow some kind of lubrication for future events?

Don't ask me what kind.  or how,  just an idea.....

Chris