 Publishing / 4916
Re: MOCpages? Brickshelf? What should I do?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2007 21:32:48 GMT

You have said that old postings on MOCpages that use Brickshelf for image hosting will automatically have the images copied to MOCpages and the pages updated to use your hosting. Two questions about this:

1. Is this still true, now that Kevin has given a reprieve for Brickshelf?

2. What happens if someone posts a NEW entry on MOCpages that references Brickshelf? Will it copy the images in that case as well?