 Publishing / 4904
Re: MOCpages, now a Brickshelf alternative
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 12:00:47 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Ka-On Lee wrote:
   In lugnet.publish, Sean Kenney wrote:
   First on the priority list to expand it to include other images formats (GIF, PNG, BMP, etc), as well as LDRAW and LDD formats.

Please don’t allow BMP. It annoys me greatly when I ocassionally see those space and bandwidth waster on Brickshelf.

Well, MOCpages will allow you to UPLOAD bmp files, but it will convert them to JPGs for web viewing. No sense making the site’s traffic go up (and your wait time go down)!

Sean
- - -
MOCpages admin
www.mocpages.com