 Publishing / 4913
Re: MOCpages? Brickshelf? What should I do?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 14:18:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.publish, Sean Kenney wrote:
   Hi, everybody.

Hi Sean, and thank you for MOCPages.

   “Who is Sean? Can I trust this guy?”

Basically, I trust people.

I trust people from the start.

But who runs MOCPages? You and you alone? Not a team?

Without the ldraw.org team, Ldraw would have died with Jesse. And that’s basically the same problem with BS.

The deal is not “can I trust this guy” but “can I trust this website”.

Tell me there is a team behind you.

Didier