 Publishing / 4880
Re: MOCpages, now a Brickshelf alternative
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 12:23:05 GMT

Sean,

I was just thinking about how cool it would be if MOCpages automatically pull the images over from BrickShelf. Thanks for doing this!

I also have a few questions:

Will the service be limited to MOC-related pictures? Will we have to use some other service to store non-MOC related LEGO images? (Such as events, people, collections, boxes, set reviews, etc.)

Will it be possible to mass-upload images?

Will you allow deeplinks?

Thanks, Akos