 Publishing / 4903
Re: MOCpages, now a Brickshelf alternative
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 02:10:05 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Sean Kenney wrote:
   First on the priority list to expand it to include other images formats (GIF, PNG, BMP, etc), as well as LDRAW and LDD formats.

Please don’t allow BMP. It annoys me greatly when I ocassionally see those space and bandwidth waster on Brickshelf.