 Publishing / 4903
  Re: MOCpages, now a Brickshelf alternative

(...) Please don't allow BMP. It annoys me greatly when I ocassionally see those space and bandwidth waster on Brickshelf. (17 years ago, 18-Jul-07, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: MOCpages, now a Brickshelf alternative

(...) Well, MOCpages will allow you to UPLOAD bmp files, but it will convert them to JPGs for web viewing. No sense making the site's traffic go up (and your wait time go down)! Sean - - MOCpages admin www.mocpages.com (17 years ago, 18-Jul-07, to lugnet.publish, FTX)