 Publishing / 4911
Re: MOCpages, now a Brickshelf alternative
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.announce.mocpages
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:59:45 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Jason J Railton wrote:

   May I make a request about something that has put me off MOCpages so far? It may be already there, but it’s the way some visitors use their comments that put me right off.

I know a lot of people want them, but I’d like the ability to turn off comments on the models I myself submit. Maybe have the option of comments/votes only/no feedback, both per-model and a default setting for all new models.

You can now delete reviews that were written about your LEGO creations.

It’s a first step. Eventually, when you add your LEGO creations to MOCpages, you’ll be able to say “Let (1)Anyone, (2) Only MOCpages members, or (3) No one, review this LEGO creation”. But for now, at least you can delete ones you don’t like. And as always, MOCpages automatically (and I, manually) :) delete vuglar, attacking, and rude reviews before you ever see them. :)

Sean
- - -
MOCpages admin
www.mocpages.com