 Publishing / 4890
Re: MOCpages, now a Brickshelf alternative
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 14:43:20 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Hey Sean,

I’ve got a question about ads. Do you gain revenue every time I log onto the site and see the ad, or do I actually have to click on it? If the latter, I think we in the community could make the very minor commitment to click on ads when we see them, if it will help keep great resources afloat.

Thanks for adding the image hosting, btw.

Bruce

I don’t think you want to do that. It might get Sean in trouble for click fraud. Just click on the ads that you are actually interested in.

Marc Nelson Jr.