 Publishing / 4895
Re: MOCpages, now a Brickshelf alternative
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 17:19:35 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Joseph Williams wrote:
   would the comments that have already been made be rolled into the new framework, or just the comments made after the new functions in place?

Yes, you’ll be able to delete comments that are on there now. ...a LOT of people have been asking for this, so it’s a long time coming. :)

   it would be neat to have the various regional lugs be able to have outposts on the site where meetings, conventions, displays could be tagged from galleries within the individual lug members.

I love your ideas! :) There’s a lot of social networking that can be added to MOCpages... the framework is there, it’s just a matter of tieing things together with some good user interfaces. (MOCpages lauched before social networks and blogs were household names, but that’s basically what it is... a big community of user generated content.)

Sean
- - -
MOCpages admin
www.mocpages.com