 Publishing / 4897
Re: MOCpages, now a Brickshelf alternative
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 19:21:33 GMT

This is something I was hoping would happen as a result of the discontinuation of Brickshelf. I for one would gladly pay to use MOC pages -- although my concern is that that would make it difficult for kids to use the site. As for the MOC comments, I am weary about allowing people who are not members of MOC pages to leave comments. As someone who has gotten threatening emails because of my Lego models I would like to know who is commenting on my stuff.

I would like to thank MOC pages for standing up and offering a solution to what I think is a serious crisis to the AFOL community. If there is anything I can do to help (I’ve got skilz) let me know.

Thanks, Brent