 Publishing / 4879
Re: MOCpages, now a Brickshelf alternative
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:53:21 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Sean Kenney wrote:

   In anticipation of the new image hosting and of lots of new users, MOCpages is getting a spiffy new web server tomorrow (that kicks the pants off the old one).

Following up to my last message... The new server will be set up this afternoon, so I want to apologize ahead of time if there’s any downtime during the transition.

MOCpages will also be running at reduced speeds during non-peak times over the next few days... It’s automagically downloading all the photos that had been linked from MOCpages to Brickshelf... they will be hosted on MOCpages at least for now. So if you have a MOCpages account, your pictures are safe! No need to recreate your pages.

Sean
- - -
MOCpages admin
www.mocpages.com