 Publishing / 4881
Re: MOCpages, now a Brickshelf alternative
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 12:54:47 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Sean Kenney wrote:
   In lugnet.publish, Jason J Railton wrote:

   I know a lot of people want them, but I’d like the ability to turn off comments on the models I myself submit.

Better review maintenence is coming. :) You’ll have the ability to turn them off, or configure them to stay hidden until after you approve them. You’ll also have the ability to delete them after they’ve been published.

Sean
- - -
MOCpages admin
http://www.mocpages.com

Thanks! I know this is the main thing that kept me as just a reader of MOCpages and not a contributor!

God Bless,

Nathan