 Publishing / 4891
Re: MOCpages, now a Brickshelf alternative
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 14:45:07 GMT

On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 02:22:32PM +0000, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
I've got a question about ads.  Do you gain revenue every time I log
onto the site and see the ad, or do I actually have to click on it?
If the latter, I think we in the community could make the very minor
commitment to click on ads when we see them, if it will help keep
great resources afloat.

IIRC, Google ads actually penalizes sites that end up with many clicks on
ads that do not actually end up in sales?  It certainly penalizes the
advertisers that have such ads.

Dan

--
Dan Boger