 Publishing / 4916
    Re: MOCpages? Brickshelf? What should I do? —William R. Ward
   You have said that old postings on MOCpages that use Brickshelf for image hosting will automatically have the images copied to MOCpages and the pages updated to use your hosting. Two questions about this: 1. Is this still true, now that Kevin has (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jul-07, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

        Re: MOCpages? Brickshelf? What should I do? —Sean Kenney
   (...) Yes. There are about 130,000 images that were linked to Brickshelf from all the pages on MOCpages. I've now copied all 130,000 of them over to MOCpages and they'll be linked to your pages very soon. This applies to all the images that were (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.publish, FTX)