Re: NLDA [aka Medieval] Brikwars*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 20:07:18 GMT

Well, sadly I had an unexpected bug in my Trooper scorer-- for units with
power greater than 1, they can ignore Movement Penalties up to 2" for every
power rating they have beyond 1. Before I hadn't included that.

So beforehand, if you had (for example) a hero with extra strength and plate
armor, I would have incorrectly reported their MP at 4", rather than 5".

What does that mean? It means that if you scored your troops for the
upcoming brikwars game (or whatever), you may have to re-score any
characters whose power was greater than 1 AND who has equipment/weapons with
a movement penalty.

I can also check out people's stat sheets pre-game (all you NELUGgers) if
you're not sure.

Do you have an erroneous character?
Did you use one of these?:
-Slave
-Synthetic
-Porter
-Timmy
-Any unit with enhanced strength

AND one or more of these?:
-Plate Armor
-Light Armor
-Bazooka
-Death Gun
-Sniper Cannon
-CannonBall
-MK II or III explosive
-Iron Lance
-Wooden Lance
-Battle Axe
-Halberd
-PowerPak

If you did, you may have to re-score. If you didn't, woohoo! Pretend I never
screwed up and ignore this message :)

DaveE