Re: NLDA [aka Medieval] Brikwars*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 16:24:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Richard Noeckel writes:
Just a few questions:

How many factions are involved in each battle?
(It sounds like there at least three sides with two people per side)

There are 2 sides with 3 people per side so far, waiting for more people to
join.

How many troops per side?

As many troops as 300 CP's per person can buy (Is this correct English?)

Where in New England are you?

We're mostly in Massachusetts, but we have people from New Hampshire coming too.

Mayhap I may visit you this summer… If I bring just 500 Castle minifigs,
would it be too much?

Let's see... 500 Troops, all of them with short swords, no modifications:
5CPs each ===> 5 x 500 = 2500 CPs

Hmmm... I think we will need a bigger house to play this game :)

                So many questions,

                                           --==Richard==--