Re: NLDA [aka Medieval] Brikwars*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 14:52:15 GMT

Hmmm, I seem to be picking up little tidbits of erratta regarding Mr. Tom
Duggan ... sources indicate that he's been inquiring about the stats of
yellow-castle-type armor, and he posts a whole slieu or gorgeous medieval
minifigs on Brickshelf under the suspicious heading ... "Brikwars" ....

Might some inconspicuous recruiting have taken place?  Are the evildoers
rallying less-intelligent fiefdoms to flock to their banner as they march
towards certain destruction in a futile attempt to retreive their wanton
hussy?

Hmmmm, interesting speculation ...

-s