Re: NLDA [aka Medieval] Brikwars*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 05:25:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Shaun Sullivan wrote:
[...]
(of particular note: one issue at stake, to be decided during this
event, will be who Mike Rayhawk, esteemed author of Brikwars, would
prefer to communicate with, myself or Suz - to the winner goes Mike's
undying adulation ... I think)

Hmm, I'm curious as to how -this- will be determined.. invoke Mike?
;-)

I don't know if I have much undying adulation to spare right now but I'll
see if I can mock some up.

This little contest isn't limited to just you two, is it?  I could see how
my favoite person could end up being someone like Joe or Eric K.  Dave
Eaton's got a fancy new cgi that could sway my vote.  And it would be wrong
to discount the envy I feel for Jorge's beautiful hardwood floor.

How is this going to be decided, anyway?  I'm sure you're thinking of some
boring condition like 'the outcome of the game' rather than 'who sends the
best presents.'  But, far be it from me to try and plant ideas in your
heads.  Is the contest limited to the players in the game or can we expect
an upset from some dark horse who is independent of this whole event?

- Mike Rayhawk.
Lugnet member #666.