Re: NLDA [aka Medieval] Brikwars*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 22:21:27 GMT

Shaun Sullivan wrote:

Eric Kingsley wrote:

We are all
equal except for Shaun, Joe, and Suz.  They are below us all.  ;-).

We shalt swing a mighty broadsword and level a crushing blow to thoughst
laimards.

Ack, a cry for help if ever I heard one.  And help you we shall ....

Lots of Bluster, 'at's what I see.  Eric, don't make me resurrect the memory of
your 'mech spending 4 turns advancing through town, only to be brought to a stop
when you realized it wouldn't fit between the buildings - necessitating an
about-face "run away from the battle" manuever that will never lose its
entertainment value ;)  We've seen what you're capable of ... and we're not
intimidated!  Bring on the suddenly-retreating troops, we can handle 'em!

Muhahahahahaaa,
-s

Ha!Ha!Ha!
"Run Away!"