Re: NLDA [aka Medieval] Brikwars*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 04:29:31 GMT

Shaun Sullivan wrote:
[...]
(of particular note: one issue at stake, to be decided during this
event, will be who Mike Rayhawk, esteemed author of Brikwars, would
prefer to communicate with, myself or Suz - to the winner goes Mike's
undying adulation ... I think)

Hmm, I'm curious as to how -this- will be determined.. invoke Mike?
;-)

try to bring any period apprpriate scenery you can muster! [...]
we can try and divvy the participants up into
teams ahead of time [...] How do people feel about this?  Personally,
I'm in favor of giving it a try!

I liked the sound of this when I read it last week. Since then, Joe and
I got together for some scenery building (trees) and we're also into the
team idea.

Lastly, There has been some talk of a meeting in the week or two prior
to the event, during which people could bring their constructions and
have help scoring them before the big day.

Sounds good to me! any time.

-Suz