Re: NLDA [aka Medieval] Brikwars*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 21:50:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
We on Team A have a pretty solid idea of troop / fortification type. I
think what we've built and the style of it are relevant to this
discussion. If everyone will see our stuff on Monday anyway, and we're
building a storyline now, is there any reason to keep this secret?

Not really. Does anyone else from Team B think it's terribly wrong of us to
reveal what we've got? I don't particularly care. It makes for good
planning, I suppose.

But then again, I suppose I wasn't really planning to bring anything to the
meeting-- mine's already as good as scored (I haven't printed out my pages
yet for lack of printer paper and images of my troops)-- Should I bring them?

DaveE