Re: NLDA [aka Medieval] Brikwars*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 16:29:25 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:

Hmmm...  Well I would prefer at least one "knowledgeable" BW player on each
team but seeing that Eric J. and Neil arn't on your list of definites I don't
know who is next in line (Dave E. probably).

I haven't heard anything definite yet from either of them ...

Anyway without knowing who is planning on bringing what it makes it hard to
split things up.  I will still try and make a suggestion based on absolutely
nothing at all and see if its acceptable or not.

Ahh, that's part of the glory - I won't even know what I'm bringing until I can
start talking with the teammates and figure out where we're lacking, what's needed,
and what fun little goodies we can throw into the fray

Team A.

Shaun S.
Suzanne R.
Joe C.

Hmmm, it'll take awhile for me to get used to the idea of *not* attacking Suz ...
all right, I think I can manage, though.  Hopefully there won't be any subconscious
regressions during the game which result in my army accidentally killing off all of
her army ...

Team B.

Dave E.
Jorge F.
Eric K.

And a more sorry bunch of commanders I never did see ;)  so it begins ...

There you go a first suggestion has been made, hate me if you will but at least
I was not a chicken like Shaun who was afraid of offending someone ;-).

We don't hate you, Eric ... we're just offended ;)

Just kidding, this looks good to me.  If nobody has any objections, we can start
with this, and add others as they can commit ...

-s