Re: NLDA [aka Medieval] Brikwars*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 19:03:03 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jorge Fernandez writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

<Really big snip>

Well for some strange reason my College nickname was "King" so I guess that
gives me as much authority as anyone in dividing things up.

Besides, you're the NELUG Prez... ;-)

<serious> No no no...  I do like to do a lot for the group but no one in the
group has any "real" power greater than anyone else.</serious>  We are all
equal except for Shaun, Joe, and Suz.  They are below us all.  ;-).

We shalt swing a mighty broadsword and level a crushing blow to thoughst
laimards.

Eric Kingsley