Re: NLDA [aka Medieval] Brikwars*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 21:07:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Just a single paralyzingly amicable smile from Sir Joe, or a blazing
Lancelotian gaze from our heroic, ever-dashing Sir Shaun could have your
feeble troops wooed and stunned into puddles in the first turn - like
deer gazing into torchlights! Then, as they least expect it, swathak!!
off with their heads!

Muahahaha. looks that kill.

While thy looks may startle and bedazzle, they slayeth not. 'Tis still a
task left to thy sword-- thy sword which hath lain forgotten whilst
attending thy hair. But if the question is to seek out looks that kill, then
be thee forwarned. For amongst the ranks of my soldiers lurks a face which
dost TRULY kill. A knight clad in green, and a visored helm, to keep his
hideousness secret. His heinous "T" emblem covered by Plate Armor, that none
but the most deserving might set their gaze upon it. Yes, my quibbling
rivals, a Timmy stands within our men. [Too bad we probably won't field him
-- we're not THAT mean :) ]

DaveE