Re: NLDA [aka Medieval] Brikwars*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 15:53:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Hmmm, I seem to be picking up little tidbits of erratta regarding Mr. Tom
Duggan ... sources indicate that he's been inquiring about the stats of
yellow-castle-type armor, and he posts a whole slieu or gorgeous medieval
minifigs on Brickshelf under the suspicious heading ... "Brikwars" ....

Might some inconspicuous recruiting have taken place?  Are the evildoers
rallying less-intelligent fiefdoms to flock to their banner as they march
towards certain destruction in a futile attempt to retreive their wanton
hussy?

Tom was noncommital.  He may or may not show... He may or may not play... blah
blah...

With his level of commitment I hope he is planning on joining the weak little
farmers brigade that you call an army.

Anyway if we do end up with odd numbered players I suggest that the team with
fewer players should be able to add troops to their ranks in order to rebalance
the two sides.

Eric Kingsley