 General / 51175
Re: The LEGO Revival Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 12:18:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Thank you everyone for helping out with the survey.  This is available until
August 1st at which point it will be formatted and sent to LEGO.  The survey is
available on other forums most of which are populated with a younger crowd.
Please add some more seasoned responses to make a nice balance.

Thank you in advance for your time and help.