 General / 51175
  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

Thank you everyone for helping out with the survey. This is available until August 1st at which point it will be formatted and sent to LEGO. The survey is available on other forums most of which are populated with a younger crowd. Please add some (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

I know this is posted to many many groups, but I really need people from all interests to help take this survey. There are so many members here at Lugnet yet I feared too few ever check the home page or .general. So, I plea with all of you to allow (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.western)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

This is my final plea and I will be silent about this (I will post the results though) from now on. Lugnet isn't filled with little children. There are thousands, I think, of members here who have jobs, families, children, spouses and other things (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.western)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

(...) With due respect, Dan, I think that an eleven-question essay test is a bit of a turn-off. I speak only for myself, but I've already articulated their likes and dislikes throughout this forum, and I'm reluctant to go through it again. I suspect (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

(...) I know. I decided to make this survey for that reason exactly. I myself have complained or praised dozens of new things made by LEGO and the chances of anyone actually caring what I or anyone else thought about just about any topic was almost (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)