 General / 51338
Re: The LEGO Revival Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 20:01:37 GMT

With due respect, Dan, I think that an eleven-question essay test is a bit of a
turn-off. I speak only for myself, but I've already articulated their likes and
dislikes throughout this forum, and I'm reluctant to go through it again.  I
suspect that this is why most online surveys are of the "rate this statement on
a scale of 1 to 5" variety.

I know.  I decided to make this survey for that reason exactly.  I myself have
complained or praised dozens of new things made by LEGO and the chances of
anyone actually caring what I or anyone else thought about just about any topic
was almost non-existant.  I was hoping people would see that this was something
different and that it would prove helpful.  Nevertheless, I see your point
completely.  I love the speed at which other surveys can be taken but I always
get frustrated that I have to agree or disagree with a whole statement when for
me only part of it applies.  At least this way, my answer is personal and I know
it will be looked at.

Thanks for the best wishes, I think I shall need some luck to get people to
respond who feel as you do.  As we all do at times.  I figure if people can keep
gambling even though they lose every time then maybe some will respond when the
odds of winning are much better this time around.  Even if there is a chance
this will only be read by Jake.