 General / 51095
Re: The LEGO Revival Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 17:48:35 GMT

Why do LEGO toys have value to you?

It is a great hobby with which I can be creative and challenged.

What makes LEGO brand construction toys worth your money?

Same as above.

In what way has the LEGO brand let you down?

they haven't.

Recently, how has the LEGO brand improved?

Pick-a-brick, AFOL acknowledgement and involvement.

What would you like to see LEGO (re)introduce in the next three years?

The S@H bulk program has been a little stagnant. (leading me to Bricklink and
elswhere).

What does LEGO need to do to sell more products for less cost to them?

Don't really know. Move production to China? (quality *can* be
attained/sustained in China)

What reason(s) do you have for not buying new LEGO sets?

I am a builder. I build my own things. (and, occasionally copy others) :o)

What would it take for you to spend more money on new LEGO products versus
buying sets/parts on the second hand markets?

Larger selection of bulk elements being available. Specifically, grey/bley 2x2
tiles.

What will it take for LEGO to remain the best construction toy for all ages and
be a profitable company?

I don't know. Somehow, within an easily distracted and short attention span
society, they might have to gain or regain the interest of children.

What are your home country, first name and age?

USA, Jonathan, 35

Is there anything you would like to say with this last question that you feel
someone at LEGO should not go without reading?

The recent color change has been no deterrant to me. I have chosen to embrace it
and use it to my benefit.