 General / 51328
Re: The LEGO Revival Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 21:48:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dan Thompson wrote:
   Thank you everyone who has answered so far. I hope to get at least 100 responses by August first when I will have it all placed neatly in an excel file to send this info to LEGO. Please ask anyone in your LEGO clubs, LUGs, or any other people you know enjoy LEGO products.

We can make a difference and we will if everyone will take some time to share their opinions. People go on for hours sharing what they think is important, now is your chance to make it count. By answering these questions LEGO can have something to look at, something to study, and something to help make new decisions with.

Dan,

I hope your compilation document will be available to us as well! It should be neat to see. (^^)

-Suz