 General / 51337
Re: The LEGO Revival Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 19:34:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dan Thompson wrote:
  This is my final plea and I will be silent about this (I will post the results
though) from now on.

With due respect, Dan, I think that an eleven-question essay test is a bit of a
turn-off. I speak only for myself, but I've already articulated their likes and
dislikes throughout this forum, and I'm reluctant to go through it again.  I
suspect that this is why most online surveys are of the "rate this statement on
a scale of 1 to 5" variety.

I applaud your effort, though, and wish you luck with your findings.

Dave!