 General / 51337
    Re: The LEGO Revival Survey —Dave Schuler
   (...) With due respect, Dan, I think that an eleven-question essay test is a bit of a turn-off. I speak only for myself, but I've already articulated their likes and dislikes throughout this forum, and I'm reluctant to go through it again. I suspect (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

        Re: The LEGO Revival Survey —Dan Thompson
   (...) I know. I decided to make this survey for that reason exactly. I myself have complained or praised dozens of new things made by LEGO and the chances of anyone actually caring what I or anyone else thought about just about any topic was almost (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)